Fraxel laser treatment is a very common procedure at HPCS. This is a distinctive, non-invasive laser therapy procedure, providing a wide array of treatment options to address many forms of aging. Distressing fine lines or acne scars can be effectively eliminated with Fraxel™ laser treatments. The procedure ensures you a clear, smooth, and beautiful-looking skin by activating the body’s own process of natural healing.
These non-surgical procedures use laser light to treat a number of skin issues, including fine surface lines and wrinkles, acne and injury scars, hyperpigmentation including age/sun spots, melasma, actinic keratosis, and dull or rough skin.
Fraxel Laser Treatment – For Clear, Beautiful Skin
Fraxel™ laser treatments adopt the science of fractional photothermolysis. It is a proven technology that treats minute volumes of skin to the correct width and depth, leaving the surrounding areas untouched. The Fraxel light energy stimulates the skin’s natural collagen, rejuvenating the skin cells below the surface. By stimulating collagen, the skin’s natural rejuvenation process smoothes the creases and pockets that cause wrinkles and scars.
Fraxel can successfully address the following:
- Fine lines and wrinkles – such as crow’s feet and brow lines
- Pigmentation – minimizes the appearance of age spots
- Age/Sunspots – helps in healing dangerous skin damage
- Melasma – reduces irregular patches of brown skin on the forehead, cheeks, upper lip and nose
- Skin resurfacing – can safely, gently and effectively resurface your skin from the inside out
- Acne / surgical scars – erases the effects of acne and surgical scars
- Actinic Keratosis (AK) – effectively treats this common pre-cancerous skin condition
- Clinically proven to be safe
- Simple, effective treatment
- Significant transformation
- Treatment lasts between 15-45 minutes
- Can see results with 1-5 treatments
- Moderate treatment cost
- Short downtime
- Lasting results
Individualized Treatment with Minimal Pain
Your surgeon will perform the Fraxel™ laser treatment procedure, taking into account your aesthetic goals, and making the procedure as painless as possible. In your consultation, your surgeon will brief you on the procedure, its benefits and possible risks, to relieve you of your worries.
Request Your Consultation
To schedule an appointment for a cosmetic procedure with one of our experienced surgeons, please contact us at 713-791-0700, or click the button below.