NeoGraft ®Non-Invasive Hair Restoration
To many Houston, TX residents, a full head of hair represents attractiveness and desirability both personally and professionally. For this reason, it is vital to understand what effects a hair restoration procedure can have on your daily interactions with people and in all other aspects of your life.
Reasons to choose the NeoGraft® procedure
- It is the least invasive procedure for hair transplantation
- Patients who receive the NeoGraft ® procedure feel little to no discomfort
- No stitches or staples are used in the NeoGraft ® procedure
- No unsightly linear scar
- Flexibility for any hair style of your choice, short or long
- Shorter recovery time – patients can typically go back to work the next day
- Fewer restrictions on your normal daily activities
- Natural looking results
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
FUE is a method of harvesting follicular units from a donor area to transplant to a recipient area.
Benefits of the FUE Method:
- FUE hair transplant is a very safe, minimally invasive, relatively minor procedure
- Minimal bleeding and fewer complications than with the “strip” method
- Procedure is performed with local anesthetic and no intravenous or intra-muscular sedation is required
- Patients experience minimal discomfort, no scalpel incision, no sutures, no linear scar and quick recovery times
- And Many More!
Hair Transplantation For Scars
The NeoGraft ® Automated FUE is also a useful procedure to fix visible linear scars from previous “strip” surgeries and surgical scars on the scalp, eyebrows, and beard. FUE can be used to “fill in” or camouflage those scars by transplanting new follicles into the area.
FUE uses a patient’s own hair follicles from a donor site to fill in areas on the head where hair is thinning or balding. The transplanted hair simply begins to grow normally in its new location. NeoGraft’s minimally-invasive technique ensures a shorter recovery time and better results.
Schedule Your Consultation
9230 Katy Freeway, Ste 600
Houston, TX 77055
9303 Pinecroft, Ste 390
The Wooldands, TX 77080