The New Year is a time when people are looking for ways to upgrade various aspects of their lives. New Year’s resolutions are often focused on physical appearance goals, as well as relationships, personal development, habits, and more.
If you are looking for ways to boost your confidence this year, then you might consider the benefit of cosmetic treatments. Here are some of the most popular procedures for 2019:
- Tummy Tuck: Get ready for swimsuit season by removing the excess fat and skin in the abdomen area. This treatment can be combined with other options, such as liposuction.
- Liposuction: It can be hard to get rid of stubborn fat deposits through diet alone. Even if you are counting calories, you can’t control where the fat loss will occur. Liposuction can be used to target fat in specific places, such as the thighs, hips, chest, and stomach.
- Breast Augmentation: Increasing the size of the breasts can be done with medical implants. These implants are inserted through the crease underneath the breasts to hide the appearance of the scars.
- Breast Lift: Even if you are happy with the size of the breasts, a lift might be beneficial to correct droopy or sagging breasts. The tissue can be reshaped and repositioned higher on the chest.
- Breast Reduction: Some women experience back pain or difficulty finding clothing that fits. Breast reduction can be used to normalize the size of the chest and improve overall appearance.
- Chemical Peel: The appearance of your skin leaves a first-impression with each person that you meet. The chemical peel treatment is an effective way to boost collagen production and create youthful, beautiful skin.
- Eyelid Lift: Droopy skin, muscle, and fat around the eyes can be removed with an eyelid lift. This procedure is a great way to eliminate eye bags and other common concerns.
- Nose Reshaping: The size and shape of the nose can be adjusted with rhinoplasty. Not only will a nose job help with appearance, but it is also beneficial to overcome deformities that impact breathing.
- Ear Surgery: Oversized ears can be corrected with an earlobe reduction. Or, ear pinning is helpful to improve the proportion, position, or shape of the ears.
If you want to make 2019 the best year yet, then consider the benefits of scheduling your treatments as soon as possible. You can get personal recommendations by scheduling a consultation with our team at My Houston Surgeons. We are here to help you create a New You in 2019! Call us at (713) 791-0700. Or schedule an appointment online.