Do I Need a Breast Lift, Breast Augmentation, or Both?
Breast Augmentation: Are you satisfied with how your breasts look?
If your answer is no, you’re not alone. A lot of women undergo breast lift or breast augmentation procedures to improve the look, shape, and size of their breasts with positive results.
If you’re considering cosmetic surgery to improve your breasts’ appearance, you’re probably confused on whether to get a breast lift, breast augmentation or both. To help you decide, here are the common answers to your questions.
Do I need to get a breast lift?
Age, pregnancy, breastfeeding, and weight loss are some of the factors that cause breasts to sag downward and lose their pleasing, perky shape. The best way to determine if you need a breast lift is to be aware of the following signs:
- Your nipples are pointing downward.
- Your breasts’ shape looks asymmetrical or unusual.
- One or both of your nipples hang lower than your breast fold or are sit underneath your breasts’ crease.
- You’re satisfied with your breast size.
Do I need a breast augmentation?
A lot of women choose to have breast enhancements for many different reasons. Others go this route for cosmetic purposes, while some have this for medical purposes, like after a mastectomy. If you’re confused on whether to get a breast augmentation or not, there are several things you might want to put in mind:
- You want to increase breast size.
- You want a more pronounced cleavage.
- You want to add balance to complement your curves.
- You want to restore fullness to your breasts after having children.
- You want to feel confident wearing a bikini or swimsuit.
- You want to improve your breasts’ symmetry.
Do I need to have both?
While breast augmentation and breast lift provide amazing results on their own, there may be instances where one surgery is not enough to have a complete transformation. When both procedures are combined, women can enjoy stunning results with the added benefit of reduced downtime. If you’re wondering if this is right for you, consider the following:
- You want to fix sagging breasts and add size to them.
- You want to have fuller, perkier breasts.
Deciding on whether to get a breast lift, breast augmentation or both depends on personal preference and the desired results you want. To help you make better decisions, the best move you’ll make is to consult with a plastic surgeon at MHS because he or she will conduct a customized assessment to come up with a plan that will best fit your needs.