A Breast Reduction Can Change Your Life
Breast Reduction: Are you a little too “blessed” in the breast department? Overly large breasts can lead to embarrassment, health problems, difficulty finding clothing that fits, and a host of other troubles. Take back your life with breast reduction surgery. Having one of the highest patient satisfaction ratings, this procedure is truly life-changing for many patients. Call and schedule your consultation today.
Could I Benefit from Breast Reduction?
This surgery isn’t for everyone, but it may be the right option for you if:
- Your breasts are interfering with daily activities.
- You have asymmetrical breasts.
- You experience back and neck pain due to breast size.
- You can’t find a comfortable bra.
- You have rashes under the breasts.
- You are embarrassed by your breast size.
If you see yourself on this list, schedule a consultation at HPCS to learn about your options. Whether you decide to reduce or not, you need to hear about the procedure from a board-certified plastic surgeon to make an informed decision.
What Is Breast Reduction?
As the name implies, breast reduction is a procedure to reduce the overall size of the breasts. During the procedure, fat, breast tissue, and excess skin are removed and the breasts are reshaped and repositioned. The goal of the surgery is to minimize discomfort and create attractive breasts that are in proportion to your body size and shape. This procedure is highly customized. We’ll work with you to determine your goals from surgery and achieve your ideal breast size and shape.
Can Breast Reduction Really Change My Life?
For many of our patients, the procedure is life-changing. Here are a few of the benefits you may experience after your surgery.
- Clothing Fits Easier– Many women with overly large breasts struggle to find clothing that fits properly. They may be limited to certain clothing styles or loose, baggy cuts. Many women are able to wear the clothing they’ve always wanted to after breast reduction. When your breasts are in proportion to your body, standard clothing fits better.
- Exercise Is More Comfortable– Do you stuff yourself into two or three sports bras before a trip to the gym? Breast reduction surgery often makes exercise more comfortable. Run, jump, and lift weights without your breasts getting in the way.
- Reduction in Back and Neck Pain– After breast reduction surgery, many women experience a reduction or complete reversal of back and neck pain.
- Boost in Self-Confidence– You are more than your breasts! Breast reduction surgery often helps patients feel better about how they look. You may notice that people start looking you in the eye instead of staring at your chest.
Change your life by changing your breasts. If you’re thinking about breast reduction surgery, call and schedule your consultation today.