Due to natural aging, genetics, pregnancy and weight fluctuations a woman’s skin loses elasticity and her breast shape slowly changes and develop ptosis (drooping). A breast lift reshapes and elevates the breast to a more youthful position rejuvenating their appearance.
Breast lift options:
- Crescent – made in a half moon shape around the areola
- Donut – circling the entire areola
- Lollipop – circling the areola with an additional incision vertical to the breast crease
- Anchor – around the areola, vertical to the breast crease, and along the underside of the crease itself
The best approach for your lift is determined by one of our surgeons during your initial consultation. This decision is made based upon your particular body type and specific desires and goals for your breast shape. This procedure can be done alone, or combined with an augmentation if increased volume and projection is desired.
Request Your Consultation
To schedule an appointment for a cosmetic procedure with one of our experienced surgeons, please contact us at 713-791-0700, or click the button below.
Breast Lift Blog Posts
- New Year, New You: Top 10 Cosmetic Procedures to Revive Your Look in 2018
- Mommy Makeover: What Areas Does the Procedure Target?
- Complete Your Transformation: Which Enhancement Is For You?
- Investing in Yourself: 3 Unexpected Benefits of Getting Plastic Surgery
- Do I Need a Breast Lift, Breast Augmentation, or Both?