To many Houston, TX residents, a full head of hair represents attractiveness and desirability both personally and professionally. For this reason, it is vital to understand what effects a hair restoration procedure can have on your daily interactions with people and in all other aspects of your life.
Approximately 50 million men and approximately 30 million women suffer from male/female pattern baldness or thinning hair. Hair loss can be a very emotional part of the natural aging process, and seeking ways to curb this process used to be a challenge. NeoGraft’s advanced technology offers a discrete solution to hair loss, allowing patients to achieve natural looking results with no linear scar, minimal downtime and a shorter recovery period. Hair restoration with the NeoGraft ® procedure is unnoticeable, making it your secret to tell.
Reasons to choose the NeoGraft ® Procedure:
- It is the least invasive procedure for hair transplantation
- Patients who receive the NeoGraft ® procedure feel little to no discomfort
- No stitches or staples are used in the NeoGraft ® procedure
- No unsightly linear scar
- Flexibility for any hair style of your choice, short or long
- Shorter recovery time – patients can typically go back to work the next day
- Fewer restrictions on your normal daily activities
- Natural looking results
FUE is a method of harvesting follicular units from a donor area to transplant to a recipient area.
Benefits of the FUE Method:
- FUE hair transplant is a very safe, minimally invasive, relatively minor procedure
- Minimal bleeding and fewer complications than with the “strip” method
- Procedure is performed with local anesthetic and no intravenous or intra-muscular sedation is required
- Patients experience minimal discomfort, no scalpel incision, no sutures, no linear scar and quick recovery times
- And Many More!
The NeoGraft ® Automated FUE is also a useful procedure to fix visible linear scars from previous “strip” surgeries and surgical scars on the scalp, eyebrows and beard. FUE can be used to ‘fill in’ or camouflage those scars by transplanting new follicles into the area.
Before & After NeoGraft
Request Your Consultation
To schedule an appointment for a cosmetic procedure with one of our experienced surgeons, please contact us at 713-791-0700, or click the button below.